Frequently Asked Questions
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) wood finishes are used on all Blue Snow Montana wood furniture to enhance the material’s natural beauty, sustain the environment, and maintain a safe workplace for our craftspeople.
- Upon customer request, made-to-order furniture pieces can be finished with Tung oil, a natural protective and waterproof wood finish.
- Made-to-order furniture can be created from recycled material upon customer request.
- All Blue Snow Montana products with steel work bases are sourced in the USA. The metal bases are finished through an organic powder coat process resulting in a durable patina that will last for generations.
- For cleaning of dust, grease, and/or oil marks on both wood and metal products, Blue Snow Montana recommends Howard Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish and Conditioner. This beeswax, carnauba wax, and orange oil-based natural cleaner preserves the wood’s natural luster and prevents drying and deterioration. This product is available at the Blue Snow Montana retail store.
- To insure the beauty of the furniture piece, it is recommended to wipe any moisture from table surfaces after it occurs and place coasters under glasses and cups.
Shipping and Return Policy
We will repair or replace any customized furniture that fails to deliver our standard of workmanship or receive a full refund. We are committed to our product and want you to be as pleased and proud of your new custom made furniture as we are. Each piece created by Blue Snow Montana reflects the highest quality of workmanship and materials. If you are not pleased with the results, we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Furniture items are packed at our location in Seattle or Montana. The furniture delivery to your front door is pre-scheduled by our shipping service. White Glove service (blanket-wrapped, delivered, unpacked at your home or location and packing material carried away) is available upon request for an additional fee. After the furniture delivery, we ask that the shipment be carefully inspected. Please contact us immediately if you discover any damage.
The shipping cost varies depending on the size and weight of the furniture and where it is going. We will discuss all the costs prior to shipment.
Finished furniture items are shipped upon full payment of project order. Our shipping service will contact you directly to pre-schedule a delivery to your location. White Glove service (blanket-wrapped, delivered, unpacked at your home or location and packing material carried away) is available upon request for additional fee.
All made-to-order products are final sales; no exceptions. In the case that modifications are requested for completed custom furniture projects, all shipping charges will be paid by the customer.
Lead time ranges from 1 to 8 months (not including packing and shipping time) and is dependent upon the scale of design.
Small retail store items, charging pads, and side tables are eligible for store credit or exchange within 30 days after purchase with a valid receipt.